Thursday, August 21, 2008

I Can't Believe It!

I, of course, had my 6 week check up today! So Fun! I wen over to Melinda's to drop off Jack, and he would not get out of the van! Figured. I finally had to literally DRAG him out of the van and take him in the house. I was running pretty late, so I peeled him off of me, seriously, and ran like the wind! Melinda said he kept screaming for like 15 min. then kept crying for another 15 min. Plus whenever he remembered I wasn't there he'd start whimpering again. Then after awhile he settled down and was playing. Now this is the part I can't believe. I went to pick him up when I got into town, I asked him if he wanted to stay and play, or if he wanted to come home. Of course he said he wanted to come home, but after he thought about it for a second, he changed his mind and decided to stay and play for another hour or so! I really can't believe it, yes he's done it before, but not for a VERY long time. Hopefully this will help things. Cross your fingers for me :o)

1 comment:

Melinda said...

We will have to try it again and see what happens. Even if you just go home and take a nap for an hour or something. He was really good after awhile.