Sunday, August 10, 2008

I'm IT!

I have been tagged by Morgan, AND Emily...

Four Places I go Over and Over:
1. My Moms house (she lives right next door, plus my kids are always over there)
2. St. George (A lot lately for dr. apt.)
3. My bedroom
4. Living Room (I don't get out much)

Four People who email me regularly:
1. Scrap booking sites I sign up for :o)
2. my Bank
3. online dating sites
4. people who send me FWD

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. anywhere QUIET!
2. at the beach
3. Disney Land always sounds fun
4. Vacation with just me and Brenden!

Four people I talk to on a regular basis:
1. Brenden
2. My mommy (she calls me literally 10 times a day, love ya)
3. My kids
4. Sometimes my sissy Lucinda

Four of my favorite places to eat:
1. Samuri 21 OH YAH! (my sister got me hooked on sushi)
2. Cheese Cake Factory!
3. Olive Garden
4. Apple Bees

Four People I tag:
Everyone I know has already been tagged! I'm not a bum for not tagging anyone, am I?
1.
2.
3.
4.

No comments: