Saturday, August 16, 2008

Is it Jack or is it Cole?

Growing up and being the seventh child, when my mom would call for me most of the time she had to go through and say EVERY childs name, before she would get to mine. I always thought it was so funny, she would get so frustrated. At least I'm not doing that yet, but of course I'm not crazy enough to have SEVEN children either. I'd probably have to go to the crazy house if I did, I'd be going insane! I LOVE MY KIDS! Sometimes I just need a little break. Anyways, I find myself, or should I say Jack finds myself, calling Cole Jack, all the time. Just the other day Jack wanted me to do something for him. I told him "I will, right after I change Jack's diaper" He just started to laugh a little bit. I had to ask him what was so funny, because I didn't even realize I had said Jack. I had no idea why he was laughing. I do that all the time too, and most of the time I don't even realize it! It's sad, but really funny I think :o) Just another part of getting old, and having more children, WATCH OUT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well what can i say.....like mother like daughter. I always thought you took after mom in a lot of ways!!!