Monday, August 25, 2008

Cole's Blessing Day!

It's always nice, for me anyways, to get a big event over with. There is just so much that needs to get done, so it's nice to get the stress of everything turning out, over with. It turned out really nice though! Brenden gave a very nice blessing, I tried to dry my eyes before anyone looked at me after the amens were said. My wonderful sister DeAnn made the cute little tux that Cole is wearing. She really did a nice job, and she did it supper speedy! I can't tell her too much how much I appreciate her doing that for me. She was so excited when I got pregnant, because she really wanted to make a blessing dress, but that didn't happen, darn it. We had a really good turn out, thanks :o) It actually turned out really nice for the Moody side. My sister-in-law had her baby on the 19th of June, since most of the Moody's live up north, she blessed her baby Camden on Saturday, then Cole was blessed on Sunday. It was a busy weekend, but it worked out perfect. Also Brenden's sister Laura had her baby I think on Tuesday! I don't know if I've mentioned it, but SEVEN grandchildren in ONE year for the Moody's! The only girls were Jared and Heidi's twins. The top right picture is a generation picture. Cole, Brenden Grandpa Moody, and Great Grandmother Moody. My parents on the left bottom, and my in-laws on the right bottom.

6 comments:

Kali said...

Oh what a cute little tux. I like the blue accents. He looks adorable!

Heather said...

What a cutie. I'm sorry we missed out. He's going to be all grown up before we get to see him.

Melinda said...

She did a great job on the tux! I expected it to be a lot more simple for how fast she made it! Way cute!

goldmania said...

What a cute tux! He has such a grown up face already. :) What a great day.

Emily said...

He looks so precious!! Cute tux. I too love to have those things done and over. He's a cutie!!

Rebecca and Christy said...

So Adorable! Sorry we weren't able to attend. Hopefully if everything works out right we will be in Enterprise on Sunday. DeAnn did such a good job on the tux! We miss you guys.