Friday, September 5, 2008

Jack's First Day of PRESCHOOL!

I know it's been a week, I've been busy! September 2nd was Jack's first day of Preschool, he was actually excited! Although that doesn't mean I didn't GET to go with him. My mom said she'd watch Cole for me so I wouldn't have to worry about him being hungry or what not. I got the kids in the van and sped all the way over to my moms house (right next door). Yah, she wasn't home! She goes walking in the morning and babysitting wasn't the first thing on her mind, so I had to take Cole with me, not a big deal though. Hay I can't say I've never forgotten anything :o)

We went and had school breakfast, and he wouldn't even stand in line with Ryan, I had to escort him around. I walked him to his class, I knew I'd be staying the whole time. Well, lets face it, I would have gone with Ryan all day on his first day if I were allowed :o) Sorry I'm weird. I don't know why I think I have to document (as Mrs. Alger called it) the whole first day of school thing. Anyways, Jack wouldn't leave my side, he wouldn't' even sit on the colored rug. I pulled a chair right behind the rug, and he still wouldn't sit on it.

Mrs. Alger started talking about the fire alarm, and then showed them what they were supposed to do if it went off. I can't believe he actually went all the way outside to the area they are supposed to meet, and let me stay by their classroom door, WOH! After that it wasn't too bad, I still couldn't leave, but it got better.
After that his class went to recess and he had fun playing and didn't like it when he had to come in. 10 minutes till class got out I told Jack I was going to go pull the car around. The 8:00 class has to pick up the kids in the back, to avoid the 10:00 class coming in the front. Okay, I did have to go with him again on Thursday. I MADE him participate in class, and he did. As long as I was just there he was okay, but he would NOT let me leave! Hopefully it'll be better next Tuesday, cross your fingers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh Rachelle! You have to post a picture of your horse teeth!
Hope everything is going well for you guys, I know I've told you a million times, I love reading your blogs. Because you make it sound like your reading a book and I can't wait to read what you wrote next ( if that makes sence).
keep blogging... your so funny!
Stacie