Friday, August 15, 2008

Ryan First Day of School (yesterday)

Yes I'm a little slow, in more ways than one, but that's a whole different story :o) I really didn't think I would be sad to send Ryan to school ALL DAY! But it's harder than I thought. I guess it's okay though, because it's not like he didn't go over to Nate or Colton's house this summer ALL DAY! But it's kinda sad, just because then it means he's growing up, but more importantly I'M GETTING OLD! Okay, yes I'll admit I'm a FREAK I took some dumb pictures, but I couldn't just take one picture, what kind of scrapbook page would that be. After looking at this picture, it made me realize that he's really bigger than he is through my eyes. To me he's still such a little kid, almost....a baby, my BABY WHAAAA!
Another picture at our front door.
A picture of Ryan going out the kitchen door, to go get in the van.
Ryan getting in the van!
Ryan in the van on the way to school. Yes I was driving and taking this picture at the same time :o) Jack and I walked down to get Ryan after school was out, I did take my camera with me to take some pictures of him coming out of his class room, but there were a lot of kids around, I didn't know if it would embarrass him. So I held back :o( It was HARD too.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

It's a good thing you have a new baby to keep you busy for the few hours that both Ryan and Jack are in school. :) He does look all grown up! I bet he loved first grade too! Hang in there-you'll get used to it in no time(the school part that is-not the growing up part :(