Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Tuesday, November 25, 2014


Oh dear, thank heavens yesterday got better.  I took some all natural energy pills and felt so much better after they kicked in.  I will have to say that I don’t think I got a whole lot done around the house before I had to go to work, hoping today will be different.  At work I smashed my finger a little bit, just enough to lift my nail, so I treated myself and got my nails done after school.  I’m still deciding if I want to continue to spend the money on my nails. 



I love having pretty nails, but I keep thinking about all the other stuff I could be spending my money on, so we shall see.  It took longer than I thought it was going to take, so Brenden was already home from work when I got home, oops.  I made dinner then went to Cross Fit; I need to start doing dinner first.  Brenden was complaining that when I go to Cross Fit we don’t eat until 8.  I can make dinner first its’ not going to hurt me.  



No comments: