Oh dear, what a week it has been. I have been having a hard time wanting to
clean, and it’s bugging the crap out of me!
I want to clean, but I don’t want to clean. I did make sure that before we left for Pine Valley
Wednesday the house was clean. It was
fun spending time with my sister Lucinda and her girls, since we were the only
ones that spent the night. I stayed up
until 12:30 talking to Kallie, and then had to get up at 4 to put the turkey
on, which was plenty early! Thursday Thursday
Thursday, what can I say about Thursday….Everything would have been okay but I brought
up the whole cruise thing. Well, I need
to know who’s all going, and what to plan.
After a VERY HEATED discussion and after someone else got mad at me for
accusing their kids of something when I said “Whoever is throwing balls please
stop” I just about lost it and had to go outside to calm down. Loving, Caring Larine came out to check on
me, shortly after someone came to apologize to me, but right after the unneeded
apology she went right into the whole cruise thing again, whatever! Nothing got resolved. The whole thing is that some people don’t want
to spend money on a nice cruise, and that’s fine. After talking to Lucinda on Thursday night
and after talking to my parents yesterday, we’ve just decided to go on the
cruise and whoever can and wants to come can come, if you don’t want to come
then don’t! I just have to figure out
how to put togeth4er a text that won’t offend anyone, good luck to me! Friday and Saturday Brenden worked on the
house, it’s coming along, very slow! But
I can’t complain, it’s a long process when you’re doing it by yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment