I love
essential oils! Wow, yesterday I was feeling so crappy, I didn't want to
do anything but crawl in a hole. I told Brenden that it must be that time
of the month, even though I don't have a period anymore, I think I still have
the mood swings I think. He told me (sarcastically) that I need to just
decide to change my attitude and then change it. Yah it's not that easy!
But it did make me think, 'I do need to change my attitude, but how?’
So I asked my body it I had any oils that would help, and I
did. It came back that I needed to use Citrus
Bliss. Within a couple minutes, maybe 10
at the most, I started to feel GREAT! My
attitude did a 180, I was shocked at how different I was starting to feel. The changes that have been happening in my
life because of essential oils have been amazing! Kathy has been amazing as well. We had an apt with her Wednesday evening, and
finished up my session, and I feel great!
Jack still needs to go back, and I hope he can tell a difference, we are
trying to get him off his ADHD meds. I
will have to say that I’m very nervous, but am also hopeful. I have only been giving him a half a dose; he
seems to be doing okay. Cross your
fingers for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment