I am so confused right now, why didn't I write an entry yesterday?
I don't necessarily remember writing, but I don't remember not writing.
What did I do yesterday that I didn't write? I am so confused!
I am very disappointed with Ryan right now. He is usually
the one I can count on to be responsible. Last night he set his alarm
clock for 4:30 this morning. The scouts were meeting at 6 to put flags up
for Veteran's day. When I woke up I figured he had gone back to sleep,
and woke him up at 5:40. Oh, that didn't give him enough time to get
ready so he is still in bed. This makes me want to cry! He didn't
help last time, and he doesn't seem to care about going and doing things in
mutual. I told him it embarrasses me just like I embarrass him. I
am going to tell him that every time he embarrasses me, I will sure make a big
deal out of embarrassing him! I don't know what I'm supposed to do.

No comments:
Post a Comment