Monday, November 3, 2014

Monday, Novermber 2, 2014


Trick or treating was fun Friday.  Ryan went with his friend to help scare people at his grandmas house.  I think he had a ton of fun scarring everyone!  Jack ended up going with his friends to go trick or treating.  I felt bad because they didn't cover much ground, and didn't get very much candy.  Stacie took her ranger and just had the three little boys.
20141031_17290620141031_174403

They had so much fun!


Saturday was Prestons baptism, Spencer, Jana, and Chantel came down so we spent all day at the Bowlers with the family.  We had a lot of fun, I love spending time with them.
Sunday my sharing time was very entertaining and went really well, thank heavens.
I had my moments that I wanted to break down this weekend, but I can tell that things are getting better, especially with me and Jack, I can see that Kathy has been helping us and there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
Now my goal is to not be lazy after work.  There is just too much to do around this house to get it organized now that I have my shelves in the garage.  I've been thinking lately that I need to not be so selfish, it's kind of been all about what I want to do.  I know this is a no DUH, but my kids need to come first.  So what if I don't get to watch that episode of CSI for another month or two.  Watching that isn't going to change my life, but spending time with my kids and organizing and cleaning my house, now that is going to change my life.  They are what matter, TV SUCKS!  Even though I like watching it.
PS this is what my dad did to his finger this week, he is getting old!

20141102_13300520141102_133012

No comments: