Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thursday, November 20, 2014


Well well well……I started out with a really good attitude yesterday, and then it went all to crap once all the boys were up.  First of all I am trying REALLY HARD not to swear!!!!! It seems like when I get to a certain point of being angry that is all that comes out of my mouth.  It doesnt happen very often, but I am ashamed to admit that it happens at all.  I am hoping that its because its my mood swing for that time of the month.  I will have to say though, the days I have been feeling like crap Ive been putting Citrus Bliss essential oil on my feet and taking a valerian root pill and I feel GREAT!  Okay, so after work I was supposed to call Jason from the Stephan Wade store about the minivan.  I talked to him and the finance guy was supposed to call me right back, but got slammed and didnt call me till 6ish!  Anyways, we cant lease a vehicle until weve had an auto loan.  Since we had to go bankrupt we have to start over with everything.  The reason we had to go bankrupt is about 4 years ago when Dave Hall let Brenden go we had several bills we couldnt pay, that was our only choice at the time, we had no money, Brenden ended up going to school and we were living off student loans until he happened upon the City Job that he currently has now.  So leasing is off the table for the time being.  Now Stephen Wade wants to sell us a minivan that we cant afford.  Im supposed to talk to them today and make an apt to come see it.  Sorry to say to them that Im not coming down to see it if I dont know that I can afford it!  END OF STORY!  I dont want to extend my loan out too far that when I need to sell it I end up upside-down.  I dont know how long I have to have an auto loan for, they are supposed to find out for me, but after the allotted time frame I want to sell the van and lease.  They may not like me for being so blunt, but oh well.  I guess Ill find out exactly how bad they want to sell me a car.  

No comments: