Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

First of all I can't believe Jacks Birthday is in 2 days!  So yesterday was really good, except I had full intentions of folding laundry, but worked on primary stuff instead.  I got the living room and dinning room pretty clean before I went to work.  After work I wasn't tired, so I started putting stuff on the shelves in the garage.  I really can feel these oils helping me, and the change that the kinesiology has had on me, it's seriously been amazing.  It took awhile for me to notice or for it to take affect, but it has been so transforming, and I know we aren't done yet.  We had family home evening, I told the kids that for FHE we were going to start watching on speaker from General Conference, they were all quiet during the talk, but neither Ryan or Jack listened too much, and Cole fell asleep.  This doesn't mean I'm going to give up though.

No comments: