Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Wednesday, November 19, 2014


Yesterday was so busy!  Brenden had to go to work early so I had to take the kids to school, I had a Primary meeting @ 8:30, shortly after that was over I had to go to work, immediately after I had Parent Teacher Conference, then it was straight to Visiting Teaching.  I got home about 4 o’clock.  I really wanted to go to Cross Fit, but I needed to be home for a little while, so I skipped it.  I totally forgot to go to the High Schools Parent Teacher Conference!  I had an okay day, I just didn’t get a thing done, and it’s so hard for me to get anything done when all the kids are home!  It’s early out for the elementary all week, so the only time I have is in the morning.  Today we are serving “Thanks Giving Dinner” for lunch, but really its’ no different from any other turkey and gravy day, NO PUMPKIN PIE!  Oh we are having pumpkin scones, THAT DOESN’T COUNT!  I hear they taste like crap.  I’m so excited.  I’m going to call the car dealership today and see what the heck is going on about us getting a minivan.  I also want to call the people with the pug and see what’s going on, but I don’t even know what to ask, so that may not happen.

No comments: