Laundry is still not folded, but I woke up a little after 5 this morning, so when I'm done here I will have about an hour to fold and clean.
Yesterday was good. We had our primary meeting and I had a list of ideas, everyone was probably wondering what came over me. Last week I felt like I needed to be more involved, so now I am. Work was good, and I don't think I really yelled at the boys at all yesterday, I feel like I was pretty calm. I have some exciting news! Last night someone had a sleepover!
Clue is the darker one on the left and Baby is the lighter one on the right! I am getting so excited! Ryan over heard me on the phone so he knows whats going on. I told him we didn't want to tell them in case something happens, like she doesn't get prego or she looses the babies, so he needs to keep it on the down low. He keeps saying that I'm more excited than anyone about this. I told him because it's going to be MY dog! I just hope something magical happened last night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment