Monday, November 24, 2014

Monday, November 24, 2014


What a night I’ve had!  I was just about asleep when Brenden flipped on the lights, what the crap!  Apparently there was a mouse in the drawer of his night stand.  I woke up just before the mouse had jumped out of the drawer and Brenden had jumped onto the bed.  Brenden assured me that the mouse was more scared than he was, and that it would be long gone.  Since I hadn’t actually seen the mouse, I was fine and I went back to sleep.  I don’t know how much longer later, but I was definitely ASLEEP!  Brenden woke me up because apparently the mouse was in my night stand drawer.  I don’t have any food in my drawer that I know of so I don’t know why it would be in there.  Anyways I left the room and Brenden was up looking for it for I don’t know how long because I ended up sleeping downstairs.  Not comfortable at all!  I am so tired!  I still haven’t’ seen the mouse, so I’m hoping I can just diffuse some Purify in the air and be fine, I have got to sleep in my own bed tonight.  I guess if Brenden isn’t going to clean all the crap on his side of the bed then maybe I will have to, pisses me off but whatever.
The good news is that I got ahold of Elizabeth, the owner of the dog that is going to have my puppy.  She said that Baby, her female pug, is definitely prego!  Exciting!
I do have to mention one more thing. Yesterday when I was giving sharing time, I asked the kids to name some different things that hurt their feelings.  We have a new family in our ward, and one of the little boys from this family raised his hand and said, “When someone kicks you in the nuts!”  Oh dear!  Awkward!

No comments: