Monday, November 17, 2014

Monday, November 17, 2014


My mind is all jumbled up and I can't focus on anything I swear.  When I pray I feel like I'm just saying words, when I read the scriptures I feel like I’m just reading words.  I feel like I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing.  When I try to focus on these things I have a hard time.  I don't really think I'm thinking about other things, just nothingness. 
Thursday we had EMS training in St. George that totally went over my head, that's when I feel like the fog came into my mind.  Brenden picked up a dirt bike for Ryan for his birthday.  We found a really good deal on one for $750, and it's in really good condition. That night when we got back I decorated Ryan’s locker with candy and on the front of it said happy birthday Ryan 13! 
20141113_21112720141113_211141
Yah, he's a teenager, holy cow!  We didn’t do anything for their birthdays, Brenden and Ryan’s. 
20141114_070633
20141114_070738
Saturday we were having a family fast so we can sell the cabin.  Saturday was also the day that Basketball started.  Jack started at 9, Ryan had a practice game at 10, and Cole had a game at 12:30.  While I went to all the games, Brenden stayed home and worked on the outside of the house.  He got one side completely done!

20141115_114432
Right after Coles' game I headed for St. George to see if we could qualify to lease a van. It was quite the experience; dealing with car dealerships usually is very interesting.  Bottom line is that we might qualify for the basic model. Nothing extra, but apparently it must come standard to have a backup camera and blue tooth.  I should get a call today or tomorrow to know for sure.  Being Saturday when I went in the banks were closed and the Honda main office was busy.  Plus they didn't have one of the basic models at the place I went, so they would have to get one.

No comments: