Every time I went to take Jacks picture while he was playing, he tried to stop and pose for me :o)
Ryan has played really well. Maybe I say this because I'm his mother, but I think he's one of the best players on his team, seriously! Although, they still haven't been able to score any points. Its so frustrating! Last week they may have been able to even win, but the other team kept tripping us and knocking everyone over. Its getting to the point that the kids just tell themselves that they're gonna loose, so why try. The past couple games the coach decided to put Ryan in as goalie for the first half, to save his energy for the second half. I think Ryan's the best goalie too, nobody could score on him. Well, I guess I take that back, they snuck one in last game. But that wasn't because he wasn't trying. He also came so close to getting a goal last game too. If he would have realized one fast hard kick to the goal would have done it, darn it. They still have two games left, so we shall see. We have to tell Ryans team, "It doesn't matter if you win, it's just a game". But it sure doesn't help that, especially last week, when the other team makes a goal they have a BIG celebration, I mean they make a pretty big deal about it..jpg)
See, he's working hard, he's tired already :o)
Before the game we did some picture takin'

1 comment:
They put those goals so far apart it is no wonder why they are so tired by half time. Rachelle, Ryan is good at soccer, I think the problem is that not very many kids on his team are so Ryan is left running around on his own. Almost every game and the game that we played against you guys the coach is always yelling at Ryan "go Ryan Go!" because he is the only one with the ball. And your coach is LOUD! Lol. but that's why each kid is there to become better learn the game and have fun. Seriously it's just a game, it's not about win or lose, you shouldn't let a simple game/sport bother you and neither should Ryan.
Post a Comment