Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Dogs!
I hate dogs. Good heck, I'm sick of this town and people letting their dogs just run loose all of the time. It's startin to get on my nerves, just a little bit! First we had a neighbor down the street that had a dog, and it seemed like it was NEVER tied up. Ryan didn't even dare ride his bike to his friends house, because he had to pass that house, and it freaked him out a little bit. Ya know your dog might be the nicest dog in the world, but big dogs are still scary. Well, they finally moved, so that was that. The thing that has me all wound up today is that I was leaving the school, walking to my car. (Today I helped in Jack's class) There was a big brown lab up by my car and it was barking at me, it's back hair was standing up. I didn't want to run, because I have new shoes on and am getting blisters, plus I didn't want it to chase me and bite me. I didn't know what the heck to do, it looked like it was going to attack me. I know dogs can smell fear, so I TRIED not to be afraid. It wouldn't stop barking, I was getting ready to kick it as hard as I could if it came any closer. I started yelling at it in a stern voice and wagging my finger at it, he kept barking, but at least I was able to make a run to my car. Good crap, I shouldn't have to deal with someones STUPID dog! Give me a freaking break! Take care of your dogs or don't get one in the first place!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment