Tuesday, September 1, 2009
My New Job
Just got done with my "new job". I get to lock myself in my room for an hour or so and call people and tell them to get their butts in gear and give Desert Tire some money!! Yay, this is so much fun! Actually it's really not too bad so far, except when I dialed the wrong number and left a message for someone who didn't owe us anything. He made sure to call me right back and let me know I was WRONG! Oops :o) I can't believe how much some people owe, and how long they have gone without paying. I guess if I could rack up a $10,000.00 bill somewhere and not have to pay, I probably would try and get away with it. Wish me luck, hope the pay is good :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment