Our "hot" days are being numbered, so Stacie and I decided to make one last trip to St. George to take the kids to a splash pad. This one is in Ivins, I think. It was so much fun, the kids always LOVE coming. I really wish we had one in Enterprise, but I think that is just wishful thinking. It's really nice because for us "Enterprise" people it's still REALLY hot/warm in St. George, where the St. Georgians think it's starting to get cold out. It's great for us, because that means it's not very crowded.
Here's Ryan showing us how much fun it can be to get wet!.jpg)
.jpg)
Jack got wet too, but he preferred to play on the grass and stay on the dry side..jpg)
.jpg)
Cole just loved it all! It took him a minute or two, but he finally got in there and got soaked!.jpg)
.jpg)
More water please! However, Camden didn't feel the same way as Cole, he's running away from the water, not too it.
.jpg)
It was just so cute, because Cole just kept soaking himself, he WANTED to get wet, he absolutely loved it.
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment