Thursday, September 17, 2009
Thought
So, I gave it some thought and this is what I've figured out. I do most of my thinking in the car, usually while I'm driving to St. George, it's a long stretch of thinking road. Anyways, today I had to drive to Veyo (about half way to St. George) to meet my sister DeAnn. She had left something at home that she needed for a class she is taking in St. George. I being the awesome sister that I am, drove to Veyo to give her what she needed. Back onto my subject. When I'm driving I think a lot about my blog entries and what I should write next, then, like I stated in my previous entry, it leaves me. So I grabbed a piece of paper and decided to quickly jot down what I'm thinking, Yay Me! I have about 5 entries I need to do, which I was going to do tonight, but my dear ol' hubby just came in to bed. I can't concentrate with the T.V. on, so I'll try and post some tomorrow morning while Cole is napping, since I was so awesome and cleaned my house this evening :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment