Thursday, September 17, 2009
Get it together man!
Do you know what I hate most of all. Well maybe not "most of all", but it's up there with all the stuff I hate. I swear, okay.....for example, I was driving to St. George on Monday and in my head I was thinking of all these blog entries that I needed to post. I thought of what I would title them and what I would say in them. Well, on my way home I couldn't remember any of the stuff I wanted to post on my blog, and I still can't. See, when I run through it in my head, my brain is telling me to forget it because I've already written it down or something like that. I don't know what it is, but it's driving me crazy. I guess if I'm anywhere near a computer I just need to stop what I'm doing and come post it, otherwise it's gone forever! So, sorry for not having very many posts lately, but that is my excuse :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment