Saturday, September 26, 2009

Date Night on 9-11

A couple weeks ago Heidi asked if we wanted to go on a date. My response was "we don't have any money!" She continued to tell me this would be a pretty cheap date, because we were just gonna go on a four-wheeler ride. I can handle that! Yay!!! So we hopped on the four-wheelers, we borrowed my dads, and off we went. We drove on some dirt roads all the way to Pine Valley. It was so nice. I guess I'm kinda weird, I like to hold onto Brenden around the waist. I say that cuz nobody else did that, oh well. Brenden even sprayed his neck with some "man spray" so he'd smell good. It was really pretty too. We drove through this tinny town, and it reminded me of a simpler time. I mean it was a REALLY small town. It seemed so beautiful and peaceful. I wish I would have taken a couple pictures, I guess we can always go back. Jared and Heidi always love to find G.O. Cash boxes, this is the one we found. A wonderful pill bottle with a note inside, that was fun. Usually you find this metal military box thing that has cool stuff inside. We drove all the way to Pine Valley, then on our way back we stopped and roasted some hot dogs, yummy!
Jared even took a group shot of us!
Good thing Brenden brought his knife so he could make us some roasting sticks :o)
We had a weenie war!
Then we got on our four-wheeler and headed back home.

On the way home we almost hit a deer, then another deer almost jumped right over us. Last but not least, we thought a big bird just about hit our heads. Scary, but exciting!

No comments: