Friday, October 31, 2008
What is this world comming to?
Okay, I can't remember how I found this lady's blog, either through Digi Free or Raspberry patch. She does really cute freebie scrap booking kits every once in awhile. I was checking her blog today to see if she had another kit done, she had posted a really long post, and I read it. It's so so sad! Well, I know by reading her blog earlier that her little baby had to have some kind of brain surgery, now her friend's baby that is only 7 months old has CANCER! Click HERE to read the sad story. While I was reading it I couldn't help but cry. It's things like this that help me appreciate my life. I don't have it hard at all. So my life isn't perfect, and my kids don't always do what they are told, but they are that, KIDS! I am so thankful that I have the trials that I have, and not anyone elses. My kids are healthy, and normal, and that's all I could ask for. My heart goes out to her, may God bless her family, I don't know how I would be able to deal with that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment