Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm going to explode!

Sorry this is a post all about me being ticked off!!!! I'm so frustrated! Okay I bought my Wii Fit October 1st, and I love it. I work out everyday for 30-60 minutes. If you saw me working out you'd probably laugh, because I get way into it. I try to move as much of my body as I can to get a really good workout in. I enjoy exercising, but it's very frustrating when I'm not losing ANY weight. Well, over all. On the Wii Fit game, you weigh yourself everyday. One day I lost 5 pounds, the next day I gain 2 pounds, then the next day I gain 2 more. I'm no better off now then I was when I started. Seriously, I acctally weigh 1 pound more now, then when I started. Yesterday I decided to try my Isagenix thing. I haven't been given permission by my doctor to do the cleanse, so I just do the shake (he gave me permission while I was pregnant to do the shake), and drink LOTS of water. Yesterday I had lost a 2 pounds, but didn't get excited at all. All day yesterday I did my two shakes, drank lots of water and had dinner. Today I gained 3 stinking pounds. It's not like I'm snaking all the time, I hardly ever eat junk food, seriously. What is my problem. None of my clothes FIT and I have nothing to wear, and it's frustrating. I bust my butt, and wake up at 6:30 in the morning to exercise, and NOTHING! (Breath, just breath) Okay, I think I'm done......for now.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I hear you. Last spring I started running to lose my baby weight and I only gained weight. I know I was toning muscle but it was so frustrating I gave up. I haven't found the motivation to start again and running is the only thing I enjoy doing. But it's not worth it if I don't lose the weight or is it? Sorry no help.

Chanda said...

I don't know what to say but, amen sister! It usually takes me 1 year to lose my baby fat. And that is working out everyday. I was trying to jump start myself this time with no junk food or anything but let's be honest. I have the sweetest sweet tooth ever! I did isagenix last year but found out I was Pregnant. My doc says it is because I am "Getting Older" Ha! What does that mean! Hey, Good luck!

goldmania said...

I know it's frustrating but don't be so hard on yourself. it's not baby #1 either. It's important to feel good about yourself and how you look but you can only do what you can. You're not a movie star with a nanny, cook and trainer so just do your best and give your body time to deal with everything. Sometimes if you don't eat enough you can gain weight, Yep, believe it sista. Add some weight training and give it time. You're doing awesome!!! Keep your chin up.

Aaron and Rosa Lee said...

The trick is to eat all the time and cut out the bad fats and sweets. I didn't read your blog til after I posted mine on the family blog for losing weight. Sorry, I didn't do it to rub it in your face. I have been losing weight by not eating much fat or sugar. 6 weeks ago, before I started losing, I said I could never drink diet soda or skim milk, and that has since changed. A sip of regular soda is a very syrupy treat and 2% milk tastes like creamy whole milk. I only eat wheat bread and if I'm eating carbs, I do it earlier in the day for breakfast or lunch. I also made a point to eat healthy fats like avocado and peanut butter each day. Drink water with lemon which is a hydrator, eat within 45 minutes of waking up, snack or eat every 2 hours. I also drink something called Nopalina 1-2 times a day. It has fiber and omega 3, 6, and 9 to regulate the bowels. This week I added the exercise to my diet. Good luck with yours!