Monday, October 27, 2008

Picture Tag

I've been tagged by Melinda. I am supposed to pick my fourth picture from my fourth folder and tell a little bit about it.
As you can see by the post date, this is New Years Eve 2005, this is Jack, he had just turned two years old that November. Isn't he the cutest little thing. We were at Jared and Heidi's house, and I think Juel had a doctor play set or something, and Jack was trying on the glasses. This makes me laugh so hard!

Now I guess I'm supposed to tag seven people, remember fourth folder fourth picture. Lets see.....and the lucky people are.......Emily, Rebecca, Kristen, Summer, Kali, Chanda, and Stacie (even though I can't view her blog anymore because she went private, I know she still looks at mine)

6 comments:

Rebecca and Christy said...

I love this picture! So cute! Oh we will be down that way on Wednesday November 26, I need to work out the details of where we will be staying but thats the day we will be there. Are we still paying $100/month for the cabin? I hope all is well with you guys. We can't wait to see you.

~ Stacie ~ said...

Hi! You didn't give me your e-mail address so I was'nt able to send you an invite. warr_169@yahoo.com
the picture is soooooo funny! I'm sure he'll get a kick out of it when he is older.

The Barlow Family said...

This picture is priceless. You'll definitely have to hang on to it for his graduation video. He'll love you for it! Your kids are SUPER cute.

Melinda said...

I LOVE that picture!! I know it is one of your favs too!! I really like the graduation picture idea. :D

Chanda said...

I love that picture! What a cutie! Thanks for the tag! I love this blog thing! I get to see you guys everyday! I LOVE it!
Chanda

Unknown said...

This picture still makes me laught so hard!!! I'm so glad we got pictures of him cause I think it will keep us laughing forever.