Saturday, October 25, 2008

Thanks

To all of you that left feed back about my little "fit", thank you! It's all stuff I needed to hear. I've just been REALLY frustrated lately. I know that the scale doesn't mean anything, it's all in the way you feel, and the way your clothes fit (although my clothes DON'T FIT!) I also realize now that I need to calm down, this IS my third baby, and the weight isn't just going to melt off, darn it. I guess I need to just go buy some new clothes. All my clothes are way too tight for me. I guess I've just been fearing that the longer this weight is on me, the harder it is going to be to take off. I finally lost my baby weight from Jack when he turned three, thanks to Isagenix. So I don't know why I think it's going to come off so fast this time. Then again I was too lazy to exercise back then too. I need to stop beating myself up, and stay on the horse. My exercising will pay off eventually. It is hard when my sisters are skinny little bean poles though, but I guess it's been like 20 years since they've been pregnant :o), okay like 12. Thanks again for your words of support, I needed them.

I just want to look like this again :o)

3 comments:

~ Stacie ~ said...

You are sooo BEAUTIFUL! It's not fair having babies makes us gain weight, with all the hard work we go through to get them here, you would hope to just push more then a baby out. It would be nice if while we were at it we could push out a butt load of chub! ha ha ha LOL!

Summer said...

You’re right, you shouldn’t be so hard on yourself. I guess all of us moms can relate.

I am actually not one to give advice on this subject cuz I am lazy and not easily motivated. I’m sure you don’t have that problem if you are using your Wii Fit everyday! I have some websites that might be helpful.

The first one is
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/trans_f.htm

These are transformation of people who have posted before and after pictures and tell you how they did it. I think it is motivational to read about it and know that it can be done and other people are doing it. There are a few people who turn into total body builders, I don’t really like those but I have found some really good ones.

The second one:
http://caloriecount.about.com/

For the complete Nazi, this site helps you keep track of everything that has to do with calories in your day. It is a little time consuming at first until you get the things you regularly eat entered into your log. I really like this site because you really can’t gain weight if you burn more calories than you eat.

My husband used both of these sites and is now super smokin’ hot instead of just smokin’ hot. On the other hand, I still weigh a lot more than I did in high school. I guess it depends on your personality and motivation. Good luck!

Aaron and Rosa Lee said...

Heck, you are so skinny compared to me. Don't be so hard on yourself. It might work better for you to eat better and exercise less. I'm not easily motivated and I agree it's hard to get the weight off. I not only have the baby weight from 3 kids, but weight from my polycystic ovarian disorder (PCOD). In the past 6 years, right when I start losing weight (when my hormones from PCOD regulate) I get pregnant. It's so frustrating. This time I'm just crossing my fingers I can continue to lose the weight and not get the latter. Don't count calories, it only makes it harder.