Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Moody Cousins

This is kind of late, but always better late than never, right?! I think it was like the 18th or something, we had Heidi and her kids, and Stacie and her kids over for dinner. It was really fun, and really LOUD! My kids tend to go out of control when they have more than one friend over, it gets a little crazy with this many little cousins running around.

This is a picture of Brenden holding Anna, who is holding Camden, and Eva who is holding Cole.

This is another picture of Eve holding Cole. "Is this his ear mommy?"

Oldest to youngest. Ryan, Austin, Juel, Jack, Brayden, Preston, Anna, Eva (Eva is actually older, but she's smaller, so we put her in front), Camden, and finally Cole! Wow, and that's only half of them :o)

6 comments:

Melinda said...

Wow! I can only imagine how LOUD that would be!

~ Stacie ~ said...

I've been waiting to see these cute pictures and I knew you had the perfect shots. I love them. I need a new camera, do you like yours? .......It seems to take great shots.........

Chanda said...

I love seeing your kids! It looks like you had a fun and crazy time! I know when all my nieces and nephews get together we just pray no one gets hurt! Fun! Fun! Fun!

goldmania said...

Those pics are so cute. I especially love the last one all lined up. :)How fun to have such a close family.

Kali said...

How CUTE! I can't believe how big Cole is getting! How fun to have cousins visit!
About the blog book, I haven't made one yet either. I googled it and found some websites. The websites look pretty self-explanatory, but maybe I will be sorely surprised when I actually make one. :)

Summer said...

I cant believe you got them all to stay in a line like that! Good job!!