Every time I try and get Brenden, or one of the kids to take my picture with Cole, it ends up with me taking their picture with Cole. Most of the time when Jack is holding Cole he tells me to take a picture, why not right
I love boys! I'm so happy our boys are all the same age. Only you and Brenden were slaking and didn't have one between Jack and Cole. (naughty, naughty)bring the boys by sometime.....
My husband Brenden and I got married back in 2000, and have these three wonderful children. Ryan, Jack, and Cole. Life is such a journy, I'm just glad I have these great people to share it with! I LOVE my family
2 comments:
I love boys! I'm so happy our boys are all the same age. Only you and Brenden were slaking and didn't have one between Jack and Cole. (naughty, naughty)bring the boys by sometime.....
Cole is such a beautiful baby! I love your boys... :)
Post a Comment