Well, about two years ago for Christmas I told Brenden I wanted a Wii. I'm a big Nintendo fan. But of course it was brand new, and we couldn't find one anywhere. We decided to wait till after Christmas, maybe they'll be easier to find, yeah right! I still wanted to try and find one this last Christmas, still couldn't find one anywhere. Man are those things popular. Finally we had some extra money, we went to St. George and I told Brenden we were going to go see if we could find one, I knew we wouldn't though. Holy Cow, we found one! That was quite awhile ago, and now I really wanted to get a Wii Fit. I still have some baby weight I need to get rid of (I can't fit into any of my clothes yet :o( But again, they are new, and we couldn't' find one ANYWHERE! This was getting to be ridiculous. I had to go to St. George the other day to take my nephew to an orthodontist apt. I thought I'd look around, and I passed this store that had a sign in the window that said they had Wii Fits in stock! The store didn't open for another fifteen minutes, but I didn't care! I finally got one! I've been doing it for the past four days now, and it is so kicking my butt, and it's so fun! My kids love it too, they are always trying to beat my score. The love to go running, they like to run really fast and trip and fall. Ryan is really good at the hula hoop, I can't believe how much that works your legs, and abs. {LOVE IT}

1 comment:
ooh cool! Jed is planning on getting a wii for the boys for christmas and we were thinking that would be cool to go with it....now we know someone who has it and tried it...we may have to have wii fit night and come try it....thanks!
Post a Comment