Thursday, October 9, 2008

3 Months Old!

I can't believe how much Cole has changed. I don't really notice as much since I'm with him all of the time. The other day at Enrichment I saw my friend who just had her baby two weeks ago, I hadn't realized how big Cole was until I saw her tinny baby, and she weighed in at 9 lbs. 8 oz.! Cole has been such a joy to our family, and he's SO cute too. We love him and look forward to the many wonderful years ahead (even potty training I guess :o) I don't know what we would do without this sweet little angel.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

He has even grown since the last time I seen him! You can almost see his peronality in that picture. Cute!

~ Stacie ~ said...

He looks just like Brenden!

Unknown said...

What a cutie! he reminds me of Jack. I can't wait to see him again. Hopefully next week!