Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Halloween (a week ago)

Yes, I know that Halloween was almost a whole week ago. In my defense I've been very busy. Stressing out about a whole lot of junk. First of all I'm trying to put together a history type book for my family, Heritage Makers. Also at the beginning of next month we should be able to refinance our house, which means it's going to have to be appraised, which means I need to seriously DE CLUTTER it. Last but not least, I have a million birthdays to celebrate this month! But I will apologize in advance for not having very many posts this month, because I know I'm not going to have a whole lot of time. This is me and the boys before leaving for the Halloween carnival. Jack is the gorilla and Ryan is the Wear Wolf
Jack didn't like his Gorilla mask, so he wore this some of the time. We have a ton of costumes for them to play dress up with.
This is my kids with Brenden's sister Stacies kids. Every year we meat at her in-laws house and take pictures.
This is my kids with my brother Bryans kids, they came over to "Trick-Or-Treat"

1 comment:

Melinda said...

PLEASE tell me you are dressed up in that picture?!!! LOL!!!