Friday, July 3, 2009

Murphy's Law?

Anything that can go wrong, will! Okay, lately I've been having a really bad attitude. I'm trying to not be so honery, trying. I've been blaming my bad attitude on my kids. "If they wouldn't make me so mad, I wouldn't have to yell at them." It's all their fault you know. Bad attitude, right!? Well, today I told myself (yes sometimes I talk to myself, out loud) that I was going to be happy today. I'm in control of how I feel, and I can control my temper, and my happiness. Yes the kids may make me mad, but I don't have to yell at them. I need to just have a better attitude. At that time I was on my way over to steel, I mean borrow, my dad's ride on lawn mower. It's just so much easier and faster that having to PUSH mine. I got on, rode it all the way over to my house (right next door practically). That dang thing kept getting clogged. The first couple times, I kept telling myself that it wasn't pissing me off, and I was happy. But after the 6th time, I was getting REALLY TICKED! I was trying really hard to stay calm and not get so mad, but when I couldn't even make one pass on my lawn without it getting clogged. Let's just hope the neighbors weren't watching :o) I came in and took a cool shower, I was HOT. I went to warm up some lunch for my kids, and of course every time I use my microwave, without fail, the breaker went off. I don't know why I get so mad, I should be used to it by now right, well I'm not! It's only a little after noon, lets see what else can go wrong on my "good day".

No comments: