Aren't we cute! I decided to make us all a tie dye t-shirt. The kids had a blast making them, plus we all look so cute. It's so fun, but now I want to tie dye EVERYTHING! I bought more shirts to do for the 24th :o) I made one for Brenden, but he wouldn't wear his :o(
Cole was first. I tried to practice with him on our grass, because he's always crawling around in our yard, but he'd have no part in that. He wouldn't crawl here either, Brenden finally tried to help him walk, and that didn't work very good either. Oh well, he LOVED his Lafy Tafy he got for racing.
Next was Jack, this is what he was doing during his race. That's okay, we didn't get him to race last year either, he's too chicken. I don't know what the big deal is, but I'm sick of fighting him.
Then there was Ryan, he's our competitive little guy. He didn't care that he didn't win, but he tried his hardest.Later Brenden took the kids over to Heidi's parents house to play on their water slide, I stayed home and took a nap with Cole, then rode my handy dandy bike over. It was only like 6 1/2 blocks. I thought this picture was way cute. This is one of Heidi's twins, Anna. She was being so nice to Cole, making sure to share all the chips and snacks with him. She leaned in to kiss him, and he kissed her back, so Cute!

Later Curtis and Jared put on a fire works show, it was way cool. The kids loved it. A big thanks goes out to them for getting the fire works, we were losers this year and didn't get anything. I guess we're in charge of the 24th though :o) We lined up all the "Babies" next to each other so they could watch. Tayrne, Cole, Anna, and Eva
AWESOME FIRE WORKS! Ooooo, Awwwww, nice :o)


1 comment:
That is a cute pic of Cole and Anna! We had a fun 4th!! :)
Post a Comment