Sunday, July 19, 2009

Nothin' like it

Ya know, there is nothing like getting the crap scared out of you. Tonight I was feeding Cole, and putting him down for the night. I didn't make dinner because I was too lazy, and Brenden wouldn't tell me what he wanted. He kept saying he didn't care. I then told him we were just going to have sandwiches :o) Anyways, he was really nice and brought me a delicious sandwich, then he disappeared. I just assumed that he went upstairs to the bedroom. I got Cole to sleep, finished watching my show, then went into the bathroom to get ready for bed. I took my own sweet time, picked a couple zits, plucked some unwanted hair. I finally started to brush my teeth after playing around for about 20 to 30 minutes. I looked in the mirror and noticed that the shower curtain was closed, it's never closed, well unless I close it, and I know I didn't. I know this is from watching too many scary movies, but I ALWAYS have to check behind the shower curtain to make sure no one is there. Any time I go to someones house and use their bathroom, I just have to check. I guess I'm paranoid, sorry. I walked over to the bath tub, as I was brushing my teeth, and HOLY COW! There was a naked man in my bath tub! Brenden had been sitting there as quiet as can be for a dang long time, trying to not make any sounds. He scared the CRAP out of me. My worst fear came to life, there was finally someone behind the shower curtain. You better watch out, you never know who's behind your shower curtain :o)

No comments: