Thursday, July 16, 2009

Lesson

My biggest problem is that I almost always forget! Hopefully by going through the trouble of writing this down, it will help me remember and learn my lesson. I know I'm not the only one that has said something in the heat of the moment that they didn't really mean. I won't go into details, but I did just that. I was mad at my brother for something he had said and done. Later that day I had talked to someone about it, and said some things that I shouldn't have said, but it was one of those "heat of the moment" things. I didn't mean for it to be said to anyone else, it should have been between the two of us. Sadly this was not so. This person didn't say anything to my brother, but to my dad. Today my dad came over to my house to give me something, and he asked why I hated my brother, and went into detail about what I had said. At first I had completely forgotten about that conversation, but like I said, he went into detail about what I had said. Do I agree with and love all the decisions my brother has made, NO, but neither does the person that I talked to. I'm just hurt because I thought I could talk to that person, and now I know that I need to keep my trap shut and stop shooting my mouth off. That's my biggest problem, keeping my feelings to myself, when I get excited, I want everyone to know why, and when I get hurt I just can't seem to shut my mouth. If people are willing to listen, I tell all. I need to stop, because when it comes and bites you in the butt like that, it SUCKS! You just never know who you can trust :o( Speaking of this, there is someone I would like to apologize to. No names, you should know who you are. I know you talked to me in confidence once, and it came back to bite you in the butt, and I am sososo very sorry!!!! I hope you can forgive me.

No comments: