Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Good Heck

Ya know, I spent a lot of this afternoon with the tie dye. I wanted to make sure our shirts turned out for the 24th with plenty of time. I wanted to dip them in two different colors, red and blue, to get the red white and blue affect. I had to sit there and hold the shirt in the dye for 15 min. each. They did turn out cute, but didn't get as much color on it as I'd like, darn it. I don't know why but the blue turned out more purple, again. I even bought a different color of blue this time too :o( I also didn't think about it at the time, but I thought I'd get myself a cute white shirt, instead of a t-shirt. Didn't think about what kind of fabric it was, it didn't turn out as cute at the kids. Don't know if I'm gonna try and get me a t-shirt to match better or not. I know some people think it's lame, but I think matching is so CUTE!!! P.S. Can't believe my baby turns one tomorrow!

1 comment:

~ Stacie ~ said...

I thought that was a CUTE idea. your other shirts turned out cute in the picture I saw. It's fun to be matchy matchy sometimes!