Monday, July 20, 2009

Am I .....

Am I really the fattest one in this picture? This was Mothers Day at Pine Valley. When we all got outside to take this picture, my WONDERFUL brother Bryan asked "How does it feel to be the fattest one in the picture?" I know I'm not as skinny as I once was, but I didn't think I was "fat" either. Thanks Bryan, that made me feel real good about myself.
Dad, DeAnn, Lucinda, Mom, Me, Scott, and Bryan

2 comments:

~ Stacie ~ said...

PHAwwssssssBahaahahahaha!!!!! Are you kidding me? You are so skinny and BEAUTIFUL don't let your JEALOUS brother make you feel bad.(I hope he was kidding!) :) SUPER CUTE family by the way! minus the fat bald guy in the white shirt. LOL! J/K

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you have learned to let whatever he says go in one ear and out the other!!!!!! He never has had good taste in anything .....it ya know what I mean!!!!