Thursday, September 11, 2008
It’s a Miracle!
Thanks to some GREAT friends, Jack is coming along really well. On Tuesday I had a dentist apt. here in town, yes we finally have a dentist here! I was able to leave Jacks class a little after 9:00 (his class is from 8-10), I told him I needed to go feed Cole and give him a bath. I called Morgan to see if she’d be able to watch my kids while I went to the dentist. I had asked Jack earlier if he would go over there while I went to the dentist and he said “NO WAY!” Not unless I was going to be there. Morgan asked if I wanted her to just pick up Jack from school since he and her son Davis are in the same class. I said sure, but told her to call me if she had problems. I was seriously expecting a phone call from her to have me come get Jack. I thought he’d get upset and start crying or something. I almost had Cole in his car seat when she sent me a text and said it was all cool. I was a little shocked. Well, I still had to drop off Cole at her house, she came out to get him and told me she had told Jack that I was going to the dentist and that he was going to play over there for awhile. I didn’t think it could be true, but he was cool with that, WOW! Oh, but it’s not over yet. She asked if I wanted her to take him to school Thursday (today), then maybe I wouldn’t have to go and sit in class. I said I’d ask him if he would. He said yes and seemed really excited about it. Yay! This morning I was busy getting the kids ready for school, and I wasn’t getting ready at all, I think Jack started to realize that I wouldn’t be going to school with him and he started to get nervous. He changed his mind and didn’t want to go with Davis. Morgan pulled up, and I didn’t’ think he’d get in her van, but he DID!!! WOW!!! I was still expecting a phone call from someone, to tell me that he was freaking out. NOTHING! He actually stayed at school all day, WITHOUT ME! This was amazing! THANK YOU SO MUCH MORGAN!!! You have no idea, just hope he keeps going. Just let me know if you need ANYTHING, because I really owe you. Do you want to take him to primary with you too? ;o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Little Jack is growing up!! Way to go Jack!!! By the way, how was the dentist?
I know that in the short time I have known Jack that he has opened up a little to Christy and I.
He was awesome, I even dropped them off at the road and they walked all the way down and into the school! About the primary thing... if it will get me out of my ward, I will!
Post a Comment