Wednesday, September 24, 2008
It'll Never Happen Again
Just a quickie, last night I experienced something I haven't in a VERY long time. I was able to sleep ALL NIGHT LONG last night! I haven't been able to do that since around last Christmas. I put Cole to bed around 9:00 last night and this morning I could hear him singing in his sleep, I looked at the clock and it was 6:00!!!!! Wowzer. There was ONE other time a couple weeks ago he woke up at 5:30, but that stopped, hopefully he'll be going through the whole night all by himself all the time! I thought he would be starving when he woke up this morning, but he just wanted a quick snack, and back to bed he went :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Aways an awesome milestone! Hopefully it continues! Congrats on your sleep last night! :)
Post a Comment