Friday, September 5, 2008
Loose Tooth
Good heck, Ryan's bottom tooth is loose, FINALLY! He's had some friends that have been loosing teeth like crazy over the summer, and he's excited that it's finally his turn. Actually it's been loose for quite a while now, and the other week I noticed that his tooth is starting to grow in already. The thing is that he won't wiggle his loose tooth, so it's not getting any more loose, and his tooth that is growing in is so not where it's supposed to be. It's way further back than it should be. I don't know if it would have grown there anyways, or if it's cuz his loose tooth is still there?! I just don't know. I try to wiggle it every once in a while, and tonight I noticed that his other bottom tooth is also loose, and so are his top teeth (not as bad as the bottom). Pretty soon he's not going to have any teeth :o) He's gonna look so different with his adult front top teeth in. Especially if they are as big as mine, some say I have big horse teeth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment