Sunday, September 7, 2008

It's FINALLY Out!

We were at my parents house this afternoon like we always are on Sunday's. I kept telling Ryan that he needs to wiggle his tooth, who knows how hard he's actually wiggling it. I told him to let me wiggle, then my mom said she wanted to try and wiggle it. I knew she'd try and flick it out, I didn't dare try but she has no problem with it. She wiggled, the flicked at it. Poor Ryan I knew it had to have hurt, even though it didn't come out. I wanted to wiggle it again, and it was way more loose now. My mom wanted to feel too, and she flicked it again. She didn't think she even touched his tooth, but out it flung, and the crying began. It brought back so many memories, of when she did that to me. I had completely forgotten, until that tooth came flying out, and right then I remembered. I wanted to cry with him, because I knew exactly what he was going through. He cried for like 10 minutes, poor guy. He's glad the Tooth Fairy is coming to visit him tonight. Which reminds me, I better go do that before I forget tonight :o)

No comments: