I don’t know if I say this a lot, or if I just think it a lot. Anyways, if I do say it a lot, I’m sorry :o) I don’t know exactly what it is about Cole, but I LOVE him so much! Don’t get me wrong, I love Ryan and Jack too, and I loved them when they were little tinny babies. But I feel so different about Cole, I don’t know if it’s because I just don’t want him to grow up, I want him to stay little forever. Or if it’s the fact that I’ve wanted him for so long, and now I finally have him. I was trying to get pregnant for like two or three years, then when I stopped trying, that’s when he showed up! I mean really, there is a 4 ½ year difference between Jack and Cole, and only 2 years between Ryan and Jack. It’s so different. I just want to hold Cole all the time, and he’s been such a good baby! Well, until this last Wednesday, he had his 2 month check up, and got some shots. He’s been kinda cranky since then :o( I guess I’m just saying, I’m so very glad I have him (and Ryan and Jack)_they are all such blessings in my life, even though I get a little crazy sometimes ;o) I’m learning to be more patient everyday, I’m defiantly not perfect, but I’m getting a little better. Other people may not be able to tell a difference, but I can feel it on the inside, I don’t’ feel as CRAZY as I used to. :o).jpg)
.jpg)

2 comments:
I find it amazing how fast we fall for our little babies. This is a sweet post. It made me think back to when Cedi was first born...sigh.
I can't believe Cole's two months now! Time flies by way too fast. No matter how much you soak it in they grow way too fast. Say hi to everyone. We sure miss you guys!
Post a Comment