Finally, we have something new in Enterprise. My sister-in-law and some of her friends tried last year to try and get Enterprise into a soccer league, but were unable to succeed :0( Of course now that she's moved to St. George, we've finally got the whole elementary into soccer. Ryan is on one of the Kindergarten/First Grade teams. He has nine players on his team, and there are six teams in this age group! Ryan is so into sports it's kinda funny. Last year I went to some basketball games with my sister Larine, along with my kids. Ryan LOVED sitting there and watching the game, he would get so into it that he would start cheering and hollering really loud, telling the players what the needed to do. "Shoot the Ball!" Anyways, like I said there are nine players on his team, and only seven players can be on the field, so they had to take turns sitting out. While most players on his team liked the break, Ryan HATED it, he wanted to be out on the field so bad. .jpg)
Once he was back on the field it was funny to watch him, because he was getting into the game so much, he was telling his teammates what to do "Kick the Ball!"
We've never really practiced with him (I know, we're bad parents :o( ), but he's really good! Him and the coaches kid, Bryant, were the best ones on the team. I was going to have my parents come watch him, but thought I'd wait until he knew what he was doing, but he did AWESOME! I know his shorts don't really MATCH, but he's easier to see with these on :0)
We've never really practiced with him (I know, we're bad parents :o( ), but he's really good! Him and the coaches kid, Bryant, were the best ones on the team. I was going to have my parents come watch him, but thought I'd wait until he knew what he was doing, but he did AWESOME! I know his shorts don't really MATCH, but he's easier to see with these on :0)

No comments:
Post a Comment