Thursday, September 25, 2008
What are the chances?
I was very impressed, Cole didn't wake up until a little before six this morning. Is this just a fluke or is this the real deal? I don't want to get my hopes up, because we all know what happens when I get my hopes up....NOTHING! And that's the problem :o) Third times a charm right? I'll let you know if it happens again. Although this morning when he did wake up to eat, I sat down in the rocking chair (glider) to feed him, and all was fine until I shifted my weight. The chair started to cave in, so I jumped out really quick to avoid lading on the floor. I don't dare sit in it any more, unless Brenden's able to fix it or something, but that'll have to wait since he's out of town for the week. The chair has been good to us throughout the years. It was a Christmas present from Brenden's parents the Christmas after we had Ryan, so it's coming on it's 7th birthday! It's been through a lot! Time to get a new one, maybe :o) I mean I do NEED one, how else am I supposed to rock the baby to sleep?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment