Good heck! Okay, yesterday I had my dr. apt. you should have seen the look on my dr. face when he tried to measure me, Priceless! I can't remember if they measure in inches or centimeters, but anyways I was measuring 38, and he said "well, if I push really hard I can get it down to 37." I should only be like 35! So I asked him "this gonna be another giant baby?" He didn't want to say yes, but he did anyways. That and I gained A LOT of weight just in one month, dare to guess how much.....I don't think I want to say but, well, here it goes gained 11 stinking lbs! I think, personally that this one is going to be bigger than Ryan was, and he was 9 lbs 5 oz. I'm almost at the same weight I was with Ryan, and I'm not as FAT as I was with Ryan. This one is just all baby. :( The dr. had to check my chart to make sure I wasn't diabetic, and he said I'm not even close. I think he was just looking for a reason for why I was so HUGE! I am dilated to a 1 if that means anything. At least it's progress, right?
After my dr. apt. I went and got my hair done, then I had to go to Costco to get a bunch of stuff for our class reunion. HOLY CRAP, I spent almost $400! Then I had dropped off my prescription and went to get it and they had given it to some other Mrs. Moody, so I had to sit there while they tried to find her to get my drugs back! Good Heck!
So I'm finally home, right....I'm unloading the van.....I have a couple things of hamburger buns in my hands, not running but walking up the TWO stairs it takes to get to my door, and WHAM!!! I hit the cement so hard, a few choice words came out oops! My big toe was bleeding, my arm got scraped up, and I hit my shin so hard, there better be a bruise later, the buns weren't looking too good either. Since I can't really reach my foot, I had to go and have my mommy dr. it up for me, plus my other arm is still sore from last time this happened. You guessed it, this isn't the first time I've fallen going up these stupid stairs. So what is wrong with me? If I had had a big load, or was running I could see why I would fall, but I WASN'T AND DIDN'T ! I'm so sick of being FAT! I know I have 5 more weeks left, but I would just LOVE to have this bundle of joy with me RIGHT NOW! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Alright, I think you need to have this baby, because you might just be getting front heavy! This kids is thowing off your balance! Sorry, that always hurt, especially the shin!
You know, at least we have more of an excuse for being klutzy when we're pregnant and off balance... now I have no excuse and am still just as klutzy! We won't count how many times I have fallen up or down flights of stairs, no matter how minor. See you this weekend!
Thanks for the good laugh! :) You always did make me laugh. I am sorry you fell though...I guess that part shouldn't have been funny! Are you okay??
Hey Rachelle, I didn't even know you were pregnant. I'm sorry I didn't get the stuff for the reunion sent to you. I moved a day after I got it and then went on vacation. Best of luck with all that. I hope you don't mind I found your blog off of Laura's. give me a line sometime.
Post a Comment