This next one is just of me to show once again how itty bitty I am :0)
Friday, June 27, 2008
Swimming at the City Pool
My parents every year rent the St. George City Pool. It's a lot of fun, we get the pool all to our selves, hydro tube and all! My mom, bless her sweet heart, rented this pool for Friday the 13th, of this month. When we got there, it appeared that the pool had been double booked. Great! They wouldn't let us in, so my dad just said he'd pay for the whole thing, and to have everybody swim. They all went for that. Come to find out......my mom had rented Veyo pool, not the City pool! When she got home that night she checked her answering machine, and there was a message from Veyo asking where we were. Oops! I couldn't find a swim suit that would fit over my HUGE belly, so I told everyone I was just going to wear a bikini. That got everyone real scared real fast! Instead this is what I ended up wearing. My sister Lucinda wanted to take this first shot. I think to show how enormous I am, and how teeny tinny she is! Good for her, not for me :0(
.JPG)
This next one is just of me to show once again how itty bitty I am :0)
This next one is just of me to show once again how itty bitty I am :0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think you should have worn a bikinni. ;)
wow!!! your sister is HOT!!!!
Post a Comment