Monday, June 16, 2008

Sometimes Life Sucks!

Well, I guess I clogged the kitchen sink on Friday. It's a good thing too, I know that sounds dumb, but because the sink got clogged Brenden had to figure out what was going on. I guess when you buy a REALLY old house (I mean my GREAT GRANDFATHER built it) your bound to have problems, right?! Well he got looking at the pipes and the main one that drains all the water has a huge gash in it, he was shocked that it was still draining. Brenden says the only way to fix it is to dig a tunnel under the house and replace the whole thing. I'm so excited! I'm just glad that he knows what he's doing. Unfortunately he wasn't able to fix it Saturday because that was my class reunion (more on that later), and this whole week he has to go to his Fire Fighting classes! So, for now we have to use a bucket, or bowl to have the water drain in. It's so much fun to run the dishwasher. Today I had to sit there and watch to see when the water was draining, so it wouldn't overflow. I can't believe how many times I had to empty that thing. It was the high light of my day!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

A tunnel under the house?! Are you kidding?! I wish you luck with allt that.