Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sorry about that

Like I said, we tried EVERYTHING we could think so people could leave comments on my other blog page, but we failed miserably.
:( It's not that we don't know what we're doing, it just wouldn't work. So I created a new page, sorry for the inconvenience.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Well it worked! I guess it was just being STUPID! Good Job.

Morgan said...

Hurray! Now you just have to change it so they have to enter the letter scramble before they can post. That will get rid of you gambling stalkers!! Looks good, and is that kids pushing straight out or what. I'll take you on a nice long walk when you get closer, so you go into labor!

Unknown said...

Looking good! I am so glad I can leave stupid comments for you to read now. It will show you how often I stalk. I can't wait to meet Cole. Better be before we move!!